We help energy companies realise optimised network life-cycle management.
What we do
Our solutions help to optimally plan, design, build, operate and maintain their transmission and distribution networks, whether it is electricity or gas networks. We help energy companies reduce operating expenditures while improving safety, reliability and customer service.
How we do it
Realworld Systems has experts in Geospatial Information Systems (GIS) and system integration to completely visualise your network assets to drive optimised network life-cycle management related processes, from Network Planning to complete Asset Performance Management (APM).
Realworld does this through:
- Restructuring processes and process support using geospatial information
- Implementation of off-the-shelf, pre-configured and pre-integrated solutions for the company-wide use of geospatial information using GE Smallworld™ solutions. These include:
- GE Smallworld™ Electric Office for transmission and distribution systems
- GE Smallworld™ GAS Distribution Office for Local Distribution Companies (LDCs).
- Integration of GIS and ERP, CRM, SCADA and other IT/OT systems
- Implementation of Mobile Solutions, including GE Mobile Enterprise Suite that offers the latest advancements in mobile solutions
- One Call solution by Spatial Eye – An intuitive end-to-end solution to help network operators and contractors prevent excavation damage. Supported protocols include KLIC/WION, KLIP, KLIM
We are a proud partner of GE Digital and other companies.